We encourage you to submit your resume for any position(s) for which you are qualified, and/or stop by our office to complete an application for employment.
Note that general labor positions require you to successfully pass a written tool test, which will be administered at the time of your in-person application or interview.
Current available career opportunities are listed below:
Controlled Power Company is seeking to fill General Labor positions in our manufacturing plant.
- Product assembly
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Solid work background, previous experience preferred
- Successfully pass a written tool test, grade of 80% minimum
To apply for this position, please apply in-person or e-mail your resume to Human Resources, email@example.com.
Controlled Power Company is looking for a resourceful, innovative, and hardworking individual for a Production Design Engineer position. The roll will support product Designers and Detailers with technical assistance, as well as with design and development of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Thermal and electrical analysis of semiconductors and other components
- Design and implementation of electrical systems, including three phase power and signal level control circuitry
- Application and sizing of products to fit customers’ needs, based on specifications and/or site studies
- Thermal and structural analysis of electro-mechanical systems
- Manage small projects with potential to take on a larger Project Management role
Qualifications and Skills:
- A strong understanding of low voltage (<600V) single and three phase electrical systems is a must
- A basic understanding of heat transfer, thermodynamics, and structural design is favorable
- 3D modeling experience is a must, and simulation knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Minimum, 4 year Technology degree or better, focused on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EET)
- Minimum 2 years workplace experience is preferred, but not required
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for news
SEE WHAT’S NEW ON OUR NEWS + BLOGVIEW ALL POSTS
Controlled Power Company Launches Newly Re-Designed Websiteread more >
Emergency Egress Lighting Solutions
Just curious … as a lighting designer or specifying engineer, are you able to thoroughly investigate the available commercial / industrial emergency egress lighting solutions? As you specify UL 924 Listed battery backup products (for example, wall-mounted “bug-eyes”, emergency ballasts, or standby inverters), are you aware that for many customer sites there are far better, code-compliant solutions? Thought-provoking questions, indeed! …read more >
Bad Power WILL Cost You Money!
While the electric utilities do a good job of generating quality power, it’s through the very nature of electrical transmission and distribution that these utility companies then ‘lose control’ of the quality of the electric power that a commercial / industrial / healthcare / educational facility receives and uses. While over- and under-voltages can certainly…read more >
NEW! Seismic-rated Emergency Lighting Inverters
Controlled Power Company www.controlledpwr.com, a U.S. manufacturer of a full line of commercial, industrial, and medical-grade electrical power solutions, announces the availability of seismic-rated, centralized emergency lighting inverters. The company’s single phase “UltraLITE Model ELU” (1.5 kW – 14 kW) and three phase “EON Model EL3” (10kW – 33kW) inverters are designed and tested in…read more >