We encourage you to submit your resume for any position(s) for which you are qualified, and/or stop by our office to complete an application for employment.
Note that general labor positions require you to successfully pass a written tool test, which will be administered at the time of your in-person application or interview.
Current available career opportunities are listed below:
Controlled Power Company is seeking to fill General Labor positions in our manufacturing plant.
- Product assembly
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Solid work background, previous experience preferred
- Successfully pass a written tool test, grade of 80% minimum
To apply for this position, please apply in-person or e-mail your resume to Human Resources, email@example.com.
Controlled Power Company is looking for a resourceful, innovative, and hardworking individual for a Production Design Engineer position. The roll will support product Designers and Detailers with technical assistance, as well as with design and development of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Thermal and electrical analysis of semiconductors and other components
- Design and implementation of electrical systems, including three phase power and signal level control circuitry
- Application and sizing of products to fit customers’ needs, based on specifications and/or site studies
- Thermal and structural analysis of electro-mechanical systems
- Manage small projects with potential to take on a larger Project Management role
Qualifications and Skills:
- A strong understanding of low voltage (<600V) single and three phase electrical systems is a must
- A basic understanding of heat transfer, thermodynamics, and structural design is favorable
- 3D modeling experience is a must, and simulation knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Minimum, 4 year Technology degree or better, focused on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EET)
- Minimum 2 years workplace experience is preferred, but not required
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for news
SEE WHAT’S NEW ON OUR NEWS + BLOGVIEW ALL POSTS
Solutions To Electrical Power Disturbances
Have you ever wanted a simple matrix that illustrates “which types of electrical power quality products solve which types of power problems”? We have just such a document to help you! Our “Solutions To Electrical…read more >
Controlled Power Company Launches Newly Re-Designed Website
Controlled Power Company, a U.S. manufacturer of a full line of commercial, industrial, and medical-grade electrical power quality solutions, announces the launch of its newly re-designed website, www.controlledpwr.com. Using a contemporary development platform, the new…read more >
Emergency Egress Lighting Solutions
Just curious … as a lighting designer or specifying engineer, are you able to thoroughly investigate the available commercial / industrial emergency egress lighting solutions? As you specify UL 924 Listed battery backup products (for example, wall-mounted “bug-eyes”, emergency ballasts,…read more >
Bad Power WILL Cost You Money!
While the electric utilities do a good job of generating quality power, it’s through the very nature of electrical transmission and distribution that these utility companies then ‘lose control’ of the quality of the electric…read more >