We encourage you to submit your resume for any position(s) for which you are qualified!
Note that general labor positions require you to successfully pass a written tool test, which will be administered at the time of your in-person interview.
Current available career opportunities are listed below:
Controlled Power Company is seeking to fill General Labor positions in our manufacturing plant.
- Product assembly
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Solid work background, previous experience preferred
- Successfully pass a written tool test, grade of 80% minimum
To apply for this position, please apply in-person or e-mail your resume to Human Resources, email@example.com.
Controlled Power Company is looking for a resourceful, innovative, and hardworking individual for a Production Design Engineer position. The roll will support product Designers and Detailers with technical assistance, as well as with design and development of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Thermal and electrical analysis of semiconductors and other components
- Design and implementation of electrical systems, including three phase power and signal level control circuitry
- Application and sizing of products to fit customers’ needs, based on specifications and/or site studies
- Thermal and structural analysis of electro-mechanical systems
- Manage small projects with potential to take on a larger Project Management role
Qualifications and Skills:
- A strong understanding of low voltage (<600V) single and three phase electrical systems is a must
- A basic understanding of heat transfer, thermodynamics, and structural design is favorable
- 3D modeling experience is a must, and simulation knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Minimum, 4 year Technology degree or better, focused on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EET)
- Minimum 2 years workplace experience is preferred, but not required
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for news
SEE WHAT’S NEW ON OUR NEWS + BLOGVIEW ALL POSTS
NEW! Website File-Upload Capability!
We want to inform you of an exciting, brand-new feature on our website! As sales prospects, existing customers, engineers, distributors, electrical contractors, end-users, etc … you now have the ability to securely upload drawing files…read more >
Single Phase, LED-Compatible, Seismic-Rated Emergency Lighting Inverter
Many new construction projects are now including LED fixtures in their lighting design … and some of these LED fixtures are designated for emergency egress lighting. If you’ve been tasked with specifying a cost-effective, LED-compatible…read more >
Discover Our High Efficiency, K-Rated, Power Conditioning Transformers
As many of you may have experienced … “bad power” in the form of voltage transients, spikes, and high frequency noise can wreak havoc with sensitive electronics and controls! At a minimum … data corruption…read more >
To our valued customers and industry partners: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic … effective March 24, 2020 and for the following (3) weeks through April 14, the Governor of Michigan has issued a “stay home,…read more >