We encourage you to submit your resume for any position(s) for which you are qualified, and/or stop by our office to complete an application for employment.
Note that general labor positions require you to successfully pass a written tool test, which will be administered at the time of your in-person application or interview.
Current available career opportunities are listed below:
Controlled Power Company is seeking to fill General Labor positions in our manufacturing plant.
- Product assembly
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Solid work background, previous experience preferred
- Successfully pass a written tool test, grade of 80% minimum
To apply for this position, please apply in-person or e-mail your resume to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Controlled Power Company is looking for a resourceful, innovative, and hardworking individual for a Production Design Engineer position. The roll will support product Designers and Detailers with technical assistance, as well as with design and development of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Thermal and electrical analysis of semiconductors and other components
- Design and implementation of electrical systems, including three phase power and signal level control circuitry
- Application and sizing of products to fit customers’ needs, based on specifications and/or site studies
- Thermal and structural analysis of electro-mechanical systems
- Manage small projects with potential to take on a larger Project Management role
Qualifications and Skills:
- A strong understanding of low voltage (<600V) single and three phase electrical systems is a must
- A basic understanding of heat transfer, thermodynamics, and structural design is favorable
- 3D modeling experience is a must, and simulation knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Minimum, 4 year Technology degree or better, focused on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EET)
- Minimum 2 years workplace experience is preferred, but not required
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to Human Resources, email@example.com.
Sign Up for news
SEE WHAT’S NEW ON OUR NEWS + BLOGVIEW ALL POSTS
CPC’s “Egress Lighting Integrity Test”
In terms of monitoring, testing, data recording, and recordkeeping, the matrix below shows which of our centralized emergency lighting inverters meet or exceed NFPA 101 (up through and including section 126.96.36.199.3). Compliance With NFPA…read more >
Solutions To Electrical Power Disturbances
Have you ever wanted a simple matrix that illustrates “which types of electrical power quality products solve which types of power problems”? We have just such a document to help you! Our “Solutions To Electrical…read more >
Controlled Power Company Launches Newly Re-Designed Website
Controlled Power Company, a U.S. manufacturer of a full line of commercial, industrial, and medical-grade electrical power quality solutions, announces the launch of its newly re-designed website, www.controlledpwr.com. Using a contemporary development platform, the new…read more >
Emergency Egress Lighting Solutions
Just curious … as a lighting designer or specifying engineer, are you able to thoroughly investigate the available commercial / industrial emergency egress lighting solutions? As you specify UL 924 Listed battery backup products (for example, wall-mounted “bug-eyes”, emergency ballasts,…read more >