Choosing A New UPS?
Are you looking for a single-phase business continuity solution for your computer server rooms, healthcare I.T. networks, small to medium-sized data centers, or industrial automation? With so many UPS products and manufacturers available, the research and selection process has to be stressful at the very least … if not downright mind-boggling!
Let us help you … let us eliminate the guesswork for you! May we suggest a UPS that provides you with the following?
- Extended battery backup time, without the need for additional cabinetry.
- An internal computer-grade isolation transformer providing electrical noise attenuation and power conditioning.
- Nominal input voltage options from 120 VAC to 600 VAC, with conversion to the exact nominal output voltage needed, even in bypass.
- A secure maintenance bypass system that assures a fully in-sync transfer, and allows maintenance to be performed without shutdown.
- An information-rich color monitor with an easy-to-use, high resolution touchscreen display.
- Full network communications, including options for Ethernet TCP/IP, MODBUS TCP/IP, or MODBUS RS485.
- Output distribution options where you decide the exact receptacles and/or breakers supplied.
If some or all of these features are on your “must include” UPS checklist … don’t compromise … ! Choose our true online, double-conversion “Model ES” !
Along with the “Model ES”, we invite you to explore our other UPS products, which all offer the same / similar features, as well as power conditioning, isolation, and continuous back-up power …